OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ from your systemOntrack
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ontrack. More information about OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ can be seen at http://www.stellarinfo.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ontrack\EasyRecovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ontrack\EasyRecovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢'s main file takes around 8.74 MB (9164312 bytes) and is called OntrackEasyRecovery.exe.
OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ contains of the executables below. They take 182.67 MB (191547348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BootableForWindows.exe (7.98 MB)
- Ekag20.EXE (247.50 KB)
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.84 MB)
- mplayer.exe (26.60 MB)
- OntrackDriveMonitor.exe (4.08 MB)
- OntrackEasyRecovery.exe (8.74 MB)
- OntrackPhotoRepair.exe (4.92 MB)
- OntrackSMART.exe (7.00 MB)
- OntrackVideoRepair.exe (4.03 MB)
- Register_New.exe (401.52 KB)
- Register_Prem.exe (401.52 KB)
- Register_pro.exe (401.52 KB)
- Register_Tech.exe (401.52 KB)
- Register_Toolkit.exe (401.52 KB)
- smartctl.exe (1.00 MB)
- smartctl64Bit.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (911.57 KB)
- RecEnvN.exe (22.04 MB)
- RecEnvOP.exe (22.04 MB)
- RecEnvOPR.exe (22.04 MB)
- RecEnvOT.exe (22.04 MB)
- RecEnvOTK.exe (22.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢.
OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is an application released by the software company Ontrack. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ or simply activate the Search field and type in "OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢". If it exists on your system the OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢:
- The software company is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ontrack\EasyRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢.
8. After uninstalling OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ by Ontrack from your PC, nor are we saying that OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ by Ontrack is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OntrackØ¢Â® EasyRecoveryÃ¢â€žÂ¢ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 22:19:27.170