Onnet Eros 3G
Onnet Eros 3G is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Onnet Eros 3G from your PCOnnet Eros 3G
. More info about Onnet Eros 3G can be seen here
. You can read more about about Onnet Eros 3G at http://www.google.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Onnet Eros 3G folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Onnet Eros 3G is C:\Program Files (x86)\Onnet Eros 3G\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Netcard.exe and it has a size of 9.58 MB (10043904 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Onnet Eros 3G. They take about 18.81 MB (19719930
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Netcard.exe (9.58 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.39 KB)
- Aide.exe (56.00 KB)
- DataCardMonitor.exe (337.00 KB)
- DPinstx64.exe (3.09 MB)
- DPinstx86.exe (2.78 MB)
- DriverInstall.exe (222.00 KB)
- DriverInstall64.exe (260.00 KB)
- ejectcd.exe (62.00 KB)
- iHelper.exe (107.50 KB)
- iHelper64.exe (117.50 KB)
- Inst.exe (61.00 KB)
- ResetDevice.exe (216.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (71.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (776.47 KB)
- RunDPInst.exe (40.00 KB)
- UnRunDPInst.exe (40.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (913.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Onnet Eros 3G. For more Onnet Eros 3G versions please click below:
Onnet Eros 3G is a program marketed by the software company Onnet Eros 3G. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Onnet Eros 3G is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Onnet Eros 3G using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Onnet Eros 3G or simply activate the Search field and type in "Onnet Eros 3G". If it is installed on your PC the Onnet Eros 3G app will be found very quickly. After you select Onnet Eros 3G in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Onnet Eros 3G, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Onnet Eros 3G:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.google.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Onnet Eros 3G\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Onnet Eros 3G.
8. After uninstalling Onnet Eros 3G, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Onnet Eros 3G that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Onnet Eros 3G using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Onnet Eros 3G by Onnet Eros 3G from your computer, we are not saying that Onnet Eros 3G by Onnet Eros 3G is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Onnet Eros 3G supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 07:36:41.057