This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Only-search for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Only-search from your PConlysearch
. Check out here
where you can get more info on onlysearch. Usually the Only-search application is found in the C:\Program Files\onlysearch\onlysearch\220.127.116.11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Only-search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\onlysearch\onlysearch\18.104.22.168\onlysetup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named onlysetup.exe and occupies 441.75 KB (452352 bytes).
The executables below are part of Only-search. They occupy an average of 531.25 KB (544000
bytes) on disk.
- hlpr64.exe (89.50 KB)
- onlysetup.exe (441.75 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Only-search from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Only-search is a program offered by the software company onlysearch. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Only-search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Only-search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Only-search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Only-search". If it is installed on your PC the Only-search app will be found automatically. When you select Only-search in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Only-search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Only-search.
8. After uninstalling Only-search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Only-search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Only-search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Only-search by onlysearch from your PC, we are not saying that Only-search by onlysearch is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Only-search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:09:13.980