OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 from your systemOVTSoft
. You can find out more on OVTSoft or check for application updates here
. More data about the software OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 can be found at http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OVTSoft\OnlineVideoTaker directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OVTSoft\OnlineVideoTaker\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. OnlineVideoTaker 8.4's primary file takes around 18.98 MB (19906985 bytes) and its name is OVT.exe.
The following executables are contained in OnlineVideoTaker 8.4. They occupy 19.10 MB (20031606
bytes) on disk.
- OVT.exe (18.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.4
of OnlineVideoTaker 8.4.
OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 is a program by the software company OVTSoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OnlineVideoTaker 8.4". If it is installed on your PC the OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 application will be found automatically. After you click OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OnlineVideoTaker 8.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OnlineVideoTaker 8.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://ovtsoft.3dn.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OVTSoft\OnlineVideoTaker\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OnlineVideoTaker 8.4.
8. After removing OnlineVideoTaker 8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 by OVTSoft from your computer, we are not saying that OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 by OVTSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OnlineVideoTaker 8.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:57:05.737