Online Weather is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Online Weather from your PCSomoto Ltd.
. You can read more on Somoto Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Online Weather is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled WebPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 198.00 KB (202752 bytes).
Online Weather installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 854.64 KB (875150
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (62.64 KB)
- WebPlayer.exe (198.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Online Weather.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Online Weather.Folders left behind when you uninstall Online Weather:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Online Weather
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online Weather
Online Weather is an application released by the software company Somoto Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Online Weather is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Online Weather from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Online Weather or simply click the Search field and type in "Online Weather". The Online Weather application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Online Weather in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Online Weather, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Online Weather.
8. After removing Online Weather, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Online Weather that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Weather using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Weather by Somoto Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Online Weather by Somoto Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Weather supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:04:49.340