You can find below detailed information on how to remove Online Vault for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Online Vault from your computerCrawler.com
. More information on Crawler.com can be seen here
. More details about Online Vault can be seen at http://www.onlinevault.com/
. Online Vault is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OnlineVault directory, subject to the user's option. Online Vault's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\unins000.exe. OV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.13 MB (3282016 bytes) on disk.
Online Vault contains of the executables below. They take 4.64 MB (4860720
bytes) on disk.
- OV.exe (3.13 MB)
- OVTray.exe (360.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Online Vault when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OV.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OVShell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OVShell64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OVSupport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OVTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\Plugins\facebook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\translate.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\unins000.exe
Online Vault is a program offered by the software company Crawler.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Online Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Online Vault from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Online Vault or simply click the Search feature and type in "Online Vault". The Online Vault program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Online Vault in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Online Vault, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Vault:
- The software company is: http://www.onlinevault.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Online Vault.
8. After uninstalling Online Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Online Vault which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Vault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Vault by Crawler.com from your computer, we are not saying that Online Vault by Crawler.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Vault in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:57:36.473