Online Vault is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Online Vault from your computerCrawler, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Crawler, LLC. Please open http://www.onlinevault.com/
if you want to read more on Online Vault on Crawler, LLC's website. Online Vault is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Online Vault. OV.exe is the Online Vault's primary executable file and it takes approximately 12.98 MB (13614920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Online Vault. They take about 15.54 MB (16295440
bytes) on disk.
- OV.exe (12.98 MB)
- OVTray.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Online Vault from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Online Vault when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\Lib\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\Lib\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OV.exe
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OVShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OVShell64.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OVSupport.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OVTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\Plugins\facebook.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\translate.ini
- C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\OnlineVault\OV.exe
Online Vault is an application by the software company Crawler, LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Online Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Online Vault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Online Vault or simply activate the Search field and type in "Online Vault". If it exists on your system the Online Vault app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Online Vault in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Online Vault, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Vault:
- The publisher is: http://www.onlinevault.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Online Vault.
8. After uninstalling Online Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Online Vault that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Online Vault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Online Vault by Crawler, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Online Vault by Crawler, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Online Vault in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:13:18.987