Online Vault is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Online Vault from your PCCrawler, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Crawler, LLC. Please open http://www.onlinevault.com/
if you want to read more on Online Vault on Crawler, LLC's website. Online Vault is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Online Vault. OV.exe is the Online Vault's primary executable file and it takes approximately 12.98 MB (13614920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Online Vault. They take about 15.54 MB (16295440
bytes) on disk.
- OV.exe (12.98 MB)
- OVTray.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Online Vault from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Online Vault when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\OVShell64.dll
Online Vault is an application offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Online Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Online Vault from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Online Vault or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Online Vault". If it exists on your system the Online Vault app will be found automatically. After you select Online Vault in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Online Vault, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Vault:
- The software company is: http://www.onlinevault.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OnlineVault\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Online Vault.
8. After uninstalling Online Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Online Vault which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Online Vault with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Online Vault by Crawler, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Online Vault by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Online Vault in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:13:18.987