Online TV Player 2.92
This page is about Online TV Player 2.92 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Online TV Player 2.92 from your PCOnline TV Player.com
. Open here
for more information on Online TV Player.com. You can get more details on Online TV Player 2.92 at http://www.onlineTVplayer.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Online TV Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Online TV Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Online TV Player 2.92. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.26 MB (2374144 bytes) on disk and is called TVPlayer.exe.
Online TV Player 2.92 contains of the executables below. They take 4.57 MB (4792265
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdate.exe (1.70 MB)
- TVPlayer.exe (2.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Online TV Player 2.92 version 2.92
Online TV Player 2.92 is an application by the software company Online TV Player.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Online TV Player 2.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Online TV Player 2.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Online TV Player 2.92 or simply click the Search field and type in "Online TV Player 2.92". If it exists on your system the Online TV Player 2.92 program will be found automatically. After you select Online TV Player 2.92 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Online TV Player 2.92, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online TV Player 2.92:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.onlineTVplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online TV Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Online TV Player 2.92.
8. After uninstalling Online TV Player 2.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Online TV Player 2.92 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online TV Player 2.92 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online TV Player 2.92 by Online TV Player.com from your PC, we are not saying that Online TV Player 2.92 by Online TV Player.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online TV Player 2.92 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 19:53:35.890