Online Sharing Toolbar
This info is about Online Sharing Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Online Sharing Toolbar from your computerOnline Sharing
. Check out here
where you can read more on Online Sharing. Click on http://OnlineSharing.OurToolbar.com/
to get more information about Online Sharing Toolbar on Online Sharing's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Online_Sharing directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Online Sharing Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Online_Sharing\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 95.29 KB (97576 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Online Sharing Toolbar. They occupy about 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Online Sharing Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Online Sharing Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Online Sharing Toolbar when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Online_Sharing\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online_Sharing Toolbar\DisplayName
Online Sharing Toolbar is a program offered by Online Sharing. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Online Sharing Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Online Sharing Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Online Sharing Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Online Sharing Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Online Sharing Toolbar app will be found very quickly. After you select Online Sharing Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Online Sharing Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Sharing Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://OnlineSharing.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online_Sharing\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Online Sharing Toolbar.
8. After removing Online Sharing Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Online Sharing Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Online Sharing Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Online Sharing Toolbar by Online Sharing from your PC, we are not saying that Online Sharing Toolbar by Online Sharing is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Online Sharing Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 16:18:30.357