Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar
Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar from your PCOnline Radio 1.1
. Take a look here
for more details on Online Radio 1.1. More details about Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar can be seen at http://OnlineRadio11.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Online_Radio_1.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Online_Radio_1.1\uninstall.exe. Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar's main file takes around 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) and its name is Online_Radio_1.1ToolbarHelper.exe.
The executables below are part of Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar. They take an average of 282.38 KB (289160
bytes) on disk.
- Online_Radio_1.1ToolbarHelper.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar.
Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar is a program released by the software company Online Radio 1.1. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar". The Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://OnlineRadio11.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Online_Radio_1.1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar.
8. After removing Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar by Online Radio 1.1 from your computer, nor are we saying that Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar by Online Radio 1.1 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Online Radio 1.1 Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:34:57.863