Online Call of Duty 4
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 from your computerApptoU
. You can read more on ApptoU or check for application updates here
. Online Call of Duty 4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Call of Duty 4 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Online Call of Duty 4\Online Call of Duty 4.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk and is labeled Online Call of Duty 4.exe.
Online Call of Duty 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk:
- Online Call of Duty 4.exe (218.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Online Call of Duty 4 version 4
Online Call of Duty 4 is a program offered by ApptoU. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Online Call of Duty 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Online Call of Duty 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Online Call of Duty 4". If it exists on your system the Online Call of Duty 4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Online Call of Duty 4 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Online Call of Duty 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Online Call of Duty 4.
8. After uninstalling Online Call of Duty 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Online Call of Duty 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Online Call of Duty 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 by ApptoU from your PC, we are not saying that Online Call of Duty 4 by ApptoU is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Call of Duty 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:20:13.937