Online Backup 5.9
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Online Backup 5.9 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Online Backup 5.9 from your PCUser Friendly Technology Services
. More data about User Friendly Technology Services can be seen here
. Usually the Online Backup 5.9 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName Technology Services\Online Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Online Backup 5.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UserName Technology Services\Online Backup\uninst.exe. Online Backup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.55 MB (2669288 bytes) on disk.
Online Backup 5.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.06 MB (7406280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bspsetup.exe (3.15 MB)
- cbb.exe (401.23 KB)
- CBBackupPlan.exe (363.73 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.RM.Service.exe (20.73 KB)
- Cloud.Backup.Scheduler.exe (92.23 KB)
- Cloud.DiskImage.Flash.Launcher.exe (180.73 KB)
- Online Backup.exe (2.55 MB)
- uninst.exe (343.54 KB)
The current page applies to Online Backup 5.9 version 5.9
Online Backup 5.9 is a program by the software company User Friendly Technology Services. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Online Backup 5.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Online Backup 5.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Online Backup 5.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Online Backup 5.9". If it exists on your system the Online Backup 5.9 program will be found very quickly. When you select Online Backup 5.9 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Online Backup 5.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Online Backup 5.9.
8. After removing Online Backup 5.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Online Backup 5.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Online Backup 5.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Backup 5.9 by User Friendly Technology Services from your computer, nor are we saying that Online Backup 5.9 by User Friendly Technology Services is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Online Backup 5.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:14:11.303