This page contains thorough information on how to remove Online Backup for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Online Backup from your PCSwapDrive, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on SwapDrive, Inc.. Click on http://www.backup.com/aboutus.html
to get more data about Online Backup on SwapDrive, Inc.'s website. Usually the Online Backup application is found in the C:\Program Files\Online Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL is the full command line if you want to uninstall Online Backup. OnlineBackup.exe is the Online Backup's main executable file and it occupies approximately 597.43 KB (611768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Online Backup. They occupy 706.86 KB (723824
bytes) on disk.
- OnlineBackup.exe (597.43 KB)
- PersonalizeRegistry.exe (109.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.32
of Online Backup.
Online Backup is a program released by SwapDrive, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Online Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Online Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Online Backup". If it exists on your system the Online Backup application will be found automatically. After you select Online Backup in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Online Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.backup.com/aboutus.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Online Backup.
8. After removing Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Online Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Online Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Backup by SwapDrive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Online Backup by SwapDrive, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:45:49.850