This page contains thorough information on how to remove Online Backup for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Online Backup from your PCSwapDrive, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on SwapDrive, Inc.. Click on http://www.backup.com/aboutus.html
to get more data about Online Backup on SwapDrive, Inc.'s website. Usually the Online Backup application is found in the C:\Program Files\Online Backup folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL is the full command line if you want to uninstall Online Backup. OnlineBackup.exe is the Online Backup's main executable file and it occupies approximately 597.43 KB (611768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Online Backup. They occupy 706.86 KB (723824
bytes) on disk.
- OnlineBackup.exe (597.43 KB)
- PersonalizeRegistry.exe (109.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.32
of Online Backup.
Online Backup is a program released by SwapDrive, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Online Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Online Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Online Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Online Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Online Backup program will be found very quickly. When you click Online Backup in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Online Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Online Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.backup.com/aboutus.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Online Backup\OnlineBackup.exe UNINSTALL
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Online Backup.
8. After removing Online Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Online Backup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Online Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Online Backup by SwapDrive, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Online Backup by SwapDrive, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Online Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:45:49.850