OnionFruit™ Connect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OnionFruit™ Connect from your systemDragonFruit Network
. You can find out more on DragonFruit Network or check for application updates here
. OnionFruit™ Connect is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OnionFruitConnect directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove OnionFruit™ Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OnionFruitConnect\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DragonFruit.OnionFruit.Windows.exe is the OnionFruit™ Connect's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 216.61 KB (221808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OnionFruit™ Connect. They occupy an average of 7.17 MB (7515184
bytes) on disk.
- DragonFruit.OnionFruit.Windows.exe (216.61 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- DragonFruit.OnionFruit.Windows.exe (320.61 KB)
- tor-gencert.exe (1,005.61 KB)
- tor.exe (3.91 MB)
The current page applies to OnionFruit™ Connect version 2020.330.1
only. For other OnionFruit™ Connect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
OnionFruit™ Connect is an application by DragonFruit Network. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase OnionFruit™ Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove OnionFruit™ Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OnionFruit™ Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OnionFruit™ Connect". If it exists on your system the OnionFruit™ Connect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OnionFruit™ Connect in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OnionFruit™ Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OnionFruit™ Connect.
8. After removing OnionFruit™ Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OnionFruit™ Connect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnionFruit™ Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OnionFruit™ Connect by DragonFruit Network from your PC, we are not saying that OnionFruit™ Connect by DragonFruit Network is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OnionFruit™ Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 09:58:54.573