This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Oniken for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Oniken from your systemJoyMasher
. Go over here
where you can get more info on JoyMasher. Click on http://oniken.net
to get more details about Oniken on JoyMasher's website. Oniken is usually set up in the C:\games\_SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oniken folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oniken. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is named Steam.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Oniken. They take about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Oniken is an application offered by JoyMasher. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Oniken is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Oniken from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oniken or simply click the Search feature and type in "Oniken". If it is installed on your PC the Oniken program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oniken in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Oniken, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oniken:
- The web site of the application is: http://oniken.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Oniken.
8. After removing Oniken, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oniken that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oniken using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oniken by JoyMasher from your PC, nor are we saying that Oniken by JoyMasher is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oniken supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:11:09.607