This web page contains complete information on how to remove Onetastic Addin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Onetastic Addin from your PCATAY LLC
. You can find out more on ATAY LLC or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Onetastic Addin can be found at https://getonetastic.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Onetastic folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Onetastic Addin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Onetastic\OntUninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Onetastic Addin's primary file takes about 576.78 KB (590624 bytes) and is named OntUninst.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Onetastic Addin. They occupy 1.07 MB (1118272
bytes) on disk.
- MacroInstaller.exe (515.28 KB)
- OntUninst.exe (576.78 KB)
This data is about Onetastic Addin version 4.3.1
alone. For more Onetastic Addin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Onetastic Addin is a program released by ATAY LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Onetastic Addin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Onetastic Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Onetastic Addin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Onetastic Addin". If it is installed on your PC the Onetastic Addin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Onetastic Addin in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Onetastic Addin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Onetastic Addin:
- The software company is: https://getonetastic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Onetastic\OntUninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Onetastic Addin.
8. After uninstalling Onetastic Addin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Onetastic Addin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Onetastic Addin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Onetastic Addin by ATAY LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Onetastic Addin by ATAY LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Onetastic Addin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:13:06.467