This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OneUpdater for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OneUpdater from your computerEasy Company
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Easy Company. Usually the OneUpdater application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OneEasyUpdater folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OneEasyUpdater\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OneUpdater. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.07 MB (8461288 bytes) on disk and is called OneUpdater.exe.
The following executable files are contained in OneUpdater. They take 19.16 MB (20089984
bytes) on disk.
- OneUpdater.exe (8.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (11.09 MB)
The current web page applies to OneUpdater version 22.214.171.124
OneUpdater is a program released by Easy Company. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall OneUpdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OneUpdater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OneUpdater or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneUpdater". If it is installed on your PC the OneUpdater program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OneUpdater in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneUpdater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneUpdater.
8. After removing OneUpdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneUpdater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneUpdater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneUpdater by Easy Company from your computer, nor are we saying that OneUpdater by Easy Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneUpdater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:11:30.750