You can find on this page details on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.963 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.963 from your computerONESOFTPERDAY
. Check out here
for more details on ONESOFTPERDAY. Further information about OneSoftPerDay 025.963 can be found at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_963 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_963\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.963. The application's main executable file is labeled onesoftperday_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.12 MB (3275440 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.963 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8356808
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_963.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This info is about OneSoftPerDay 025.963 version 025.963
OneSoftPerDay 025.963 is a program by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.963 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.963 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.963 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.963". The OneSoftPerDay 025.963 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.963 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.963, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.963:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_963\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.963.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.963, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.963 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.963 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.963 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.963 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.963 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:31:12.677