You can find below detailed information on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.591 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. More info about ONESOFTPERDAY can be read here
. Please follow http://us.onesoftperday.com
if you want to read more on OneSoftPerDay 025.591 on ONESOFTPERDAY's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called onesoftperday_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3270312 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.591 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8354024
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_591.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The current web page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.591 version 025.591
OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is a program marketed by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OneSoftPerDay 025.591 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.591 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.591". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.591 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OneSoftPerDay 025.591 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.591, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.591:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_591\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.591.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.591, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.591 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.591 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.591 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.591 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130