You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Go over here
where you can read more on ONESOFTPERDAY. You can see more info about OneSoftPerDay 025.48 at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. OneSoftPerDay 025.48's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named mybestofferstoday_widget.exe and it has a size of 3.37 MB (3535864 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in OneSoftPerDay 025.48. They occupy 4.05 MB (4246040
bytes) on disk.
- mybestofferstoday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.53 KB)
This web page is about OneSoftPerDay 025.48 version 025.48
OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is a program marketed by ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.48 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.48 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.48". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.48 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.48 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.48, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.48:
- The publisher is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ospd_us_48\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.48 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.48 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.48 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:35:30.807