This page contains complete information on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.301 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.301 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. You can find out more on ONESOFTPERDAY or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about OneSoftPerDay 025.301 at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.301 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_301 folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for OneSoftPerDay 025.301 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_301\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 693.51 KB (710152 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of OneSoftPerDay 025.301. They take an average of 693.51 KB (710152
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 025.301
of OneSoftPerDay 025.301.
OneSoftPerDay 025.301 is a program released by ONESOFTPERDAY. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.301 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.301 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.301". If it exists on your system the OneSoftPerDay 025.301 application will be found automatically. After you select OneSoftPerDay 025.301 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OneSoftPerDay 025.301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.301:
- The publisher is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_301\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneSoftPerDay 025.301.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OneSoftPerDay 025.301 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.301 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.301 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.301 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 02:02:12.567