This info is about OneSoftPerDay 025.300 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.300 from your computerONESOFTPERDAY
. Open here
where you can get more info on ONESOFTPERDAY. Please open http://us.onesoftperday.com
if you want to read more on OneSoftPerDay 025.300 on ONESOFTPERDAY's page. Usually the OneSoftPerDay 025.300 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_300 directory, depending on the user's option during install. OneSoftPerDay 025.300's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_300\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled onesoftperday_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3272696 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.300 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.17 MB (4376520
bytes) on disk:
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- predm.exe (384.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.300
of OneSoftPerDay 025.300.
OneSoftPerDay 025.300 is an application marketed by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.300 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.300 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.300 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.300". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.300 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.300 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.300, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.300:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_300\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.300.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.300, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OneSoftPerDay 025.300 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.300 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.300 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.300 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.300 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 04:27:32.573