This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Further information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be seen here
. Detailed information about OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 can be seen at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079 folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.78 MB (10259456 bytes) on disk and is titled onesoftperday_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of OneSoftPerDay 025.1079. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15336624
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- ospd_us_1079.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 version 025.1079
OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is an application offered by ONESOFTPERDAY. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.1079". The OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OneSoftPerDay 025.1079, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.1079:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1079, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:51:13.003