This page contains complete information on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Further information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be seen here
. Detailed information about OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 can be seen at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079 folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1079. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.78 MB (10259456 bytes) on disk and is titled onesoftperday_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of OneSoftPerDay 025.1079. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15336624
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- ospd_us_1079.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 version 025.1079
OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is an application offered by ONESOFTPERDAY. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.1079". The OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.1079, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.1079:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1079\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1079, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1079 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:51:13.003