This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 from your computerONESOFTPERDAY
. Open here
for more info on ONESOFTPERDAY. More data about the app OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 can be seen at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1075 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. OneSoftPerDay 025.1075's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1075\unins000.exe". onesoftperday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3271312 bytes) on disk.
OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8355768
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_1075.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
This data is about OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 version 025.1075
OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 is a program released by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.1075". The OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.1075, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.1075:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1075\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1075.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.1075, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1075 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:47:28.100