This page contains thorough information on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ONESOFTPERDAY. You can see more info related to OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 at http://us.onesoftperday.com
. OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1008 directory, depending on the user's option. OneSoftPerDay 025.1008's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1008\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called onesoftperday_widget.exe and occupies 3.12 MB (3274928 bytes).
OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.98 MB (8367982
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- ospd_us_1008.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.1008
of OneSoftPerDay 025.1008.
OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 is a program by ONESOFTPERDAY. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.1008". If it exists on your system the OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.1008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSoftPerDay 025.1008:
- The software company is: http://us.onesoftperday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_1008\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1008.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.1008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.1008 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 12:26:41.860