OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 from your systemONESOFTPERDAY
. You can read more on ONESOFTPERDAY or check for application updates here
. OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_014010344 directory, depending on the user's choice. OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ospd_us_014010344\ospd_us_014010344 - uninstall.exe". OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344's main file takes around 9.89 MB (10374656 bytes) and is called onesoftperday_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344. They occupy an average of 15.10 MB (15838145
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- ospd_us_014010344 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- ospd_us_014010344.exe (3.82 MB)
- predm.exe (725.27 KB)
The current web page applies to OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 version 025.014010344
OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 is a program marketed by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 application will be found automatically. When you select OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344.
8. After removing OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.014010344 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 06:26:11.530