OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 from your PCONESOFTPERDAY
. Further information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Archivos de programa\ospd_us_013010141 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. "C:\Archivos de programa\ospd_us_013010141\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141. The application's main executable file occupies 9.89 MB (10374656 bytes) on disk and is named onesoftperday_widget.exe.
OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 is composed of the following executables which take 14.95 MB (15672166
bytes) on disk:
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- ospd_us_013010141.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.013010141
of OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141.
OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 is an application marketed by ONESOFTPERDAY. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141". If it is installed on your PC the OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010141 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:23:50.753