This info is about OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 from your computerONESOFTPERDAY
. More information on ONESOFTPERDAY can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ospd_us_013010139 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ospd_us_013010139\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. onesoftperday_widget.exe is the OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.89 MB (10374656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139. They take 14.73 MB (15441766
bytes) on disk.
- onesoftperday_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- ospd_us_013010139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
This page is about OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 version 025.013010139
OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 is an application by the software company ONESOFTPERDAY. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139". The OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139.
8. After uninstalling OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 by ONESOFTPERDAY from your PC, we are not saying that OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 by ONESOFTPERDAY is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSoftPerDay 025.013010139 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:54:22.273