This page is about OneSave v2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall OneSave v2.8 from your PCOneSave
. You can find out more on OneSave or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.onesave.com
if you want to read more on OneSave v2.8 on OneSave's page. OneSave v2.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\OneSave directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for OneSave v2.8 is C:\Program Files\OneSave\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called OneSave.exe and occupies 2.47 MB (2593936 bytes).
The executables below are part of OneSave v2.8. They take about 3.72 MB (3901728
bytes) on disk.
- OneSave.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of OneSave v2.8.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall OneSave v2.8.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OneSave v2.8 from your PC:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall OneSave v2.8:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\cacert.pem
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\gdiplus.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\ir.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\Microsoft.VC120.CRT\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\Microsoft.VC120.CRT\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\Microsoft.VC120.CRT\vccorlib120.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSave.exe
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSave_AppUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSave_Client.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSave_ShellUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSave_SyncManager.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\OneSaveSE.dll
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\un-logo.bmp
- C:\Program Files\OneSave\un-logo-sm.bmp
OneSave v2.8 is an application released by the software company OneSave. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase OneSave v2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OneSave v2.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneSave v2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "OneSave v2.8". If it exists on your system the OneSave v2.8 program will be found very quickly. When you select OneSave v2.8 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OneSave v2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSave v2.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.onesave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OneSave\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OneSave v2.8.
8. After uninstalling OneSave v2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneSave v2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSave v2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSave v2.8 by OneSave from your computer, we are not saying that OneSave v2.8 by OneSave is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneSave v2.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:36:50.863