OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard
OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard from your computerStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Please follow http://www.stellarinfo.com
if you want to read more on OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.28 MB (7632960 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneSafePhotoRecovery.exe.
OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.15 MB (10647898
bytes) on disk.
- Ekag20.EXE (247.50 KB)
- Ekag20nt.exe (1.84 MB)
- OneSafePhotoRecovery.exe (7.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (809.28 KB)
The current page applies to OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard version 188.8.131.52
OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard is a program by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard". The OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard app will be found automatically. After you select OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard:
- The publisher is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard.
8. After uninstalling OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSafe Photo Recovery Standard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:07:01.067