OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239
OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 from your PCAvanquest
. Additional info about Avanquest can be seen here
. Detailed information about OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 can be seen at http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_ML.htm
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239. OneSafeDriverManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.70 MB (8078848 bytes) on disk.
OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.84 MB (14507247
bytes) on disk:
- OneSafeDriverManager.exe (7.70 MB)
- SDMSchedule.exe (2.82 MB)
- SDMTray.exe (1.79 MB)
- stub64.exe (382.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.239
of OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239.
OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 is a program offered by the software company Avanquest. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239". If it exists on your system the OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239:
- The publisher is: http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_ML.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239.
8. After removing OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 by Avanquest from your computer, we are not saying that OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 by Avanquest is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v5.0.239 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:43:21.817