OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38
You can find below detailed information on how to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 from your systemAvanquest
. You can read more on Avanquest or check for application updates here
. More info about the application OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 can be found at http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_IT.htm
. OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38. OneSafeDriverManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.91 MB (6197736 bytes) on disk.
OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.46 MB (10965503
bytes) on disk:
- OneSafeDriverManager.exe (5.91 MB)
- SDMSchedule.exe (2.14 MB)
- SDMTray.exe (977.48 KB)
- stub64.exe (313.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.38
of OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38.
OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 is an application offered by Avanquest. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38". If it exists on your system the OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38:
- The web site of the application is: http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_IT.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38.
8. After removing OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 by Avanquest from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 by Avanquest is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v4.0.38 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 18:20:40.470