OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2
OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 from your systemAvanquest
. Further information on Avanquest can be found here
. Click on http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_EN.htm
to get more info about OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 on Avanquest's website. OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2. The application's main executable file is titled SDMTray.exe and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1361864 bytes).
The executables below are part of OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2. They occupy an average of 2.51 MB (2627673
bytes) on disk.
- SDMTray.exe (1.30 MB)
- stub64.exe (67.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2.
OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 is a program by the software company Avanquest. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2". The OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2:
- The publisher is: http://webtools.avanquest.com/redirect.cfm?eredirectId=Avanquest/OneSafe_Driver_Manager_Home_EN.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OneSafe Driver Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2.
8. After removing OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 by Avanquest from your computer, nor are we saying that OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 by Avanquest is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneSafe Driver Manager v3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 10:51:56.717