This info is about OnePlay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall OnePlay from your computerOnePlay
. Check out here
where you can find out more on OnePlay. Please open http://www.OnePlay.com/
if you want to read more on OnePlay on OnePlay's page. OnePlay is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnePlay\Client directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. OnePlay's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OnePlay\Client\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled OnePlayApp.exe and occupies 454.86 KB (465776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside OnePlay. They take about 1.13 MB (1185303
bytes) on disk.
- OnePlayApp.exe (454.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current page applies to OnePlay version 188.8.131.52
only. For other OnePlay versions please click below:
OnePlay is an application released by the software company OnePlay. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall OnePlay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OnePlay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OnePlay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OnePlay". The OnePlay program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OnePlay in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OnePlay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OnePlay:
- The publisher is: http://www.OnePlay.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OnePlay\Client\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OnePlay.
8. After removing OnePlay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OnePlay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnePlay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OnePlay by OnePlay from your computer, nor are we saying that OnePlay by OnePlay is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OnePlay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:09:34.193