OneHealth Tool (4.x)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove OneHealth Tool (4.x) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OneHealth Tool (4.x) from your computerFutures Institute
. You can find out more on Futures Institute or check for application updates here
. More information about OneHealth Tool (4.x) can be seen at http://www.FuturesInstitute.org
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Spectrum5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneHealth Tool (4.x). The application's main executable file is named SPECTRUM.exe and occupies 32.17 MB (33736704 bytes).
OneHealth Tool (4.x) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 34.37 MB (36037544
bytes) on disk:
- SPECTRUM.exe (32.17 MB)
- Uninst_OneHealth Tool (4.x).exe (197.30 KB)
- CountryDataInstallHelper.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninst_Country Data Pack.exe (186.62 KB)
- xphostid.exe (692.00 KB)
This data is about OneHealth Tool (4.x) version 4.
OneHealth Tool (4.x) is a program by Futures Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase OneHealth Tool (4.x) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OneHealth Tool (4.x) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OneHealth Tool (4.x) or simply activate the Search field and type in "OneHealth Tool (4.x)". If it exists on your system the OneHealth Tool (4.x) application will be found automatically. When you select OneHealth Tool (4.x) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OneHealth Tool (4.x), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OneHealth Tool (4.x):
- The publisher is: http://www.FuturesInstitute.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OneHealth Tool (4.x).
8. After uninstalling OneHealth Tool (4.x), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OneHealth Tool (4.x) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneHealth Tool (4.x) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OneHealth Tool (4.x) by Futures Institute from your computer, we are not saying that OneHealth Tool (4.x) by Futures Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove OneHealth Tool (4.x) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:26:47.430