This web page is about OneClickRoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall OneClickRoot from your computerOneClickRoot
. Additional info about OneClickRoot can be found here
. Click on http://www.oneclickroot.com
to get more information about OneClickRoot on OneClickRoot's website. Usually the OneClickRoot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall OneClickRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 410.74 KB (420600 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneClickRoot.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in OneClickRoot. They occupy 8.30 MB (8701240
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceRooter.exe (7.50 MB)
- OneClickRoot.exe (410.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (211.36 KB)
- Updater.exe (195.35 KB)
This info is about OneClickRoot version 1.0
OneClickRoot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\OneClickRoot Website.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Start OneClickRoot.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Uninstall OneClickRoot.lnk
OneClickRoot is an application by OneClickRoot. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase OneClickRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OneClickRoot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OneClickRoot or simply click the Search field and type in "OneClickRoot". The OneClickRoot program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OneClickRoot in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OneClickRoot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneClickRoot:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oneclickroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OneClickRoot.
8. After uninstalling OneClickRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OneClickRoot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneClickRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot from your computer, nor are we saying that OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OneClickRoot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:23:10.087