This web page is about OneClickRoot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OneClickRoot from your PCOneClickRoot
. Additional info about OneClickRoot can be found here
. Click on http://www.oneclickroot.com
to get more information about OneClickRoot on OneClickRoot's website. Usually the OneClickRoot application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall OneClickRoot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 410.74 KB (420600 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneClickRoot.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in OneClickRoot. They occupy 8.30 MB (8701240
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceRooter.exe (7.50 MB)
- OneClickRoot.exe (410.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (211.36 KB)
- Updater.exe (195.35 KB)
This info is about OneClickRoot version 1.0
OneClickRoot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\One Click Root\One Click Root\oneClickRoot.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\One Click Root\One Click Root\oneClickRoot.pdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\One Click Root\One Click Root\oneClickRoot.vshost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\One Click Root\One Click Root\ru\oneClickRoot.resources.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\38LHE3DD\www.oneclickroot.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Start OneClickRoot.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneClickRoot\Uninstall OneClickRoot.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\oneclickroot.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.oneclickroot.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\~nsu.tmp\Au_.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\OneClickRoot.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\OneClickRoot.exe
OneClickRoot is a program offered by the software company OneClickRoot. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall OneClickRoot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OneClickRoot from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneClickRoot or simply click the Search field and type in "OneClickRoot". If it exists on your system the OneClickRoot app will be found very quickly. After you select OneClickRoot in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OneClickRoot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OneClickRoot:
- The software company is: http://www.oneclickroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OneClickRoot\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OneClickRoot.
8. After removing OneClickRoot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OneClickRoot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OneClickRoot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot from your computer, nor are we saying that OneClickRoot by OneClickRoot is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OneClickRoot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:23:10.087