OneClick Video Capture 220.127.116.11
OneClick Video Capture 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall OneClick Video Capture 22.214.171.124 from your computerOneClick Software Inc.
. More information about OneClick Software Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\OneClick Video Capture directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\OneClick Video Capture\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OneClick Video Capture 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file occupies 5.63 MB (5902848 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneClickVideoCapture.exe.
The following executable files are contained in OneClick Video Capture 188.8.131.52. They take 6.27 MB (6571786
bytes) on disk.
- OneClickVideoCapture.exe (5.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to OneClick Video Capture 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
OneClick Video Capture 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by OneClick Software Inc.. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove OneClick Video Capture 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OneClick Video Capture 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OneClick Video Capture 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OneClick Video Capture 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the OneClick Video Capture 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OneClick Video Capture 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OneClick Video Capture 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OneClick Video Capture 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing OneClick Video Capture 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OneClick Video Capture 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OneClick Video Capture 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OneClick Video Capture 18.104.22.168 by OneClick Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that OneClick Video Capture 22.214.171.124 by OneClick Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OneClick Video Capture 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 21:32:33.177