One is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall One from your PCFarStone Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on FarStone Inc.. You can read more about related to One at www.farstone.com
. One is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FarStone\One directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling One is C:\Program Files\FarStone\One\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FSLoader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 387.10 KB (396392 bytes) on disk.
One is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.86 MB (11382766
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (389.49 KB)
- FSLoader.exe (387.10 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (331.86 KB)
- bootsect.exe (122.23 KB)
- diskpart.exe (154.00 KB)
- FBAgent.exe (66.00 KB)
- FsWimEdit.exe (57.50 KB)
- OneTip.exe (1.80 MB)
- setupcl.exe (86.50 KB)
- Toaster.exe (222.50 KB)
- UvSvc.exe (57.36 KB)
- RecoveryManager.exe (3.44 MB)
- FarStone One.exe (1.92 MB)
- fs_network.exe (26.00 KB)
- fs_network64.exe (30.50 KB)
- wifi_connect.exe (17.50 KB)
- wifi_connect64.exe (20.50 KB)
- PENetwork.exe (628.81 KB)
- startnet.exe (34.00 KB)
- PENetwork.exe (1.06 MB)
- startnet.exe (73.50 KB)
This web page is about One version 10
One is an application by the software company FarStone Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove One from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find One or simply click the Search feature and type in "One". The One program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select One in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding One, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for One:
- The software company is: www.farstone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FarStone\One\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall One.
8. After removing One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong One which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove One by FarStone Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that One by FarStone Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove One in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 12:33:11.290