Once Upon a Coma
Once Upon a Coma is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Once Upon a Coma from your computerSerenity Forge
. More information on Serenity Forge can be found here
. Click on http://www.onceuponacoma.com
to get more data about Once Upon a Coma on Serenity Forge's website. Once Upon a Coma is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Once Upon a Coma folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Once Upon a Coma is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1397192 bytes) on disk and is named UnityCrashHandler64.exe.
Once Upon a Coma installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.15 MB (2251928
bytes) on disk.
- Neversong.exe (834.70 KB)
- UnityCrashHandler64.exe (1.33 MB)
Once Upon a Coma is an application offered by the software company Serenity Forge. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Once Upon a Coma is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Once Upon a Coma from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Once Upon a Coma or simply click the Search feature and type in "Once Upon a Coma". If it exists on your system the Once Upon a Coma app will be found very quickly. After you click Once Upon a Coma in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Once Upon a Coma, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Once Upon a Coma:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.onceuponacoma.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Once Upon a Coma.
8. After removing Once Upon a Coma, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Once Upon a Coma that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Once Upon a Coma with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Once Upon a Coma by Serenity Forge from your PC, nor are we saying that Once Upon a Coma by Serenity Forge is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Once Upon a Coma in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-18 19:27:55.050