You can find on this page details on how to uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0 from your computerKAN-soft.
. Open here
for more information on KAN-soft.. Please follow http://www.oncourt.info
if you want to read more on OnCourt 6.3.0 on KAN-soft.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OnCourt 6.3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OnCourt.exe is the OnCourt 6.3.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.73 MB (2867200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OnCourt 6.3.0. They occupy 3.42 MB (3587948
bytes) on disk.
- OnCourt.exe (2.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0
of OnCourt 6.3.0.
OnCourt 6.3.0 is a program offered by the software company KAN-soft.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OnCourt 6.3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OnCourt 6.3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OnCourt 6.3.0". The OnCourt 6.3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OnCourt 6.3.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OnCourt 6.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OnCourt 6.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.oncourt.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OnCourt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OnCourt 6.3.0.
8. After removing OnCourt 6.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OnCourt 6.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OnCourt 6.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 by KAN-soft. from your computer, we are not saying that OnCourt 6.3.0 by KAN-soft. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OnCourt 6.3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:03:22.057