Omnia SST 9.35
Omnia SST 9.35 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Omnia SST 9.35 from your computerOmnia Audio
. Additional info about Omnia Audio can be read here
. Please follow https://www.telosalliance.com/Omnia
if you want to read more on Omnia SST 9.35 on Omnia Audio's web page. Omnia SST 9.35 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Omnia SST directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Omnia SST\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Omnia SST 9.35. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.82 MB (9248768 bytes) on disk and is named OmniaSST.exe.
Omnia SST 9.35 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.07 MB (37818786
bytes) on disk.
- OmniaSST.exe (8.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.91 KB)
- MicroMPX.exe (7.71 MB)
- MicroMPX_Decoder.exe (9.17 MB)
- MicroMPX_Encoder.exe (10.31 MB)
This data is about Omnia SST 9.35 version 9.35
Omnia SST 9.35 is an application offered by Omnia Audio. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Omnia SST 9.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Omnia SST 9.35 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Omnia SST 9.35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Omnia SST 9.35". The Omnia SST 9.35 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Omnia SST 9.35 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Omnia SST 9.35, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Omnia SST 9.35:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.telosalliance.com/Omnia
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Omnia SST\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Omnia SST 9.35.
8. After uninstalling Omnia SST 9.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Omnia SST 9.35 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Omnia SST 9.35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Omnia SST 9.35 by Omnia Audio from your computer, nor are we saying that Omnia SST 9.35 by Omnia Audio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Omnia SST 9.35 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 01:17:31.213