Omni-Rig 1.12 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Omni-Rig 1.12 from your PCAlex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
. Go over here
for more info on Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA. Please open http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig
if you want to read more on Omni-Rig 1.12 on Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\OmniRig directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Omni-Rig 1.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\OmniRig\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled OmniRig.exe and it has a size of 1.10 MB (1153536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Omni-Rig 1.12. They take an average of 1.78 MB (1868062
bytes) on disk.
- OmniRig.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Omni-Rig 1.12.
Omni-Rig 1.12 is a program offered by the software company Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA. Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Omni-Rig 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Omni-Rig 1.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Omni-Rig 1.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Omni-Rig 1.12". The Omni-Rig 1.12 app will be found automatically. When you select Omni-Rig 1.12 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Omni-Rig 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Omni-Rig 1.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\OmniRig\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Omni-Rig 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Omni-Rig 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Omni-Rig 1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Omni-Rig 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Omni-Rig 1.12 by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA from your PC, we are not saying that Omni-Rig 1.12 by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Omni-Rig 1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 00:20:29.433