OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta
OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta from your computerOmegaT
. Take a look here
for more details on OmegaT. You can get more details about OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta at http://www.omegat.org/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OmegaT folder (same installation drive as Windows). OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OmegaT\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is titled OmegaT.exe and its approximative size is 27.00 KB (27648 bytes).
OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta contains of the executables below. They take 2.33 MB (2438334
bytes) on disk.
- OmegaT.exe (27.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta version 4.1.501
OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta is a program offered by the software company OmegaT. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta". If it is installed on your PC the OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta app will be found automatically. When you click OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.omegat.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OmegaT\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta.
8. After removing OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta by OmegaT from your computer, we are not saying that OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta by OmegaT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OmegaT version 4.1.5_01_Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:20:33.417