OmegaT version 2.6.0_04
This web page is about OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 from your systemOmegaT
. You can find out more on OmegaT or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 at http://www.omegat.org/
. OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OmegaT directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\OmegaT\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04. The program's main executable file occupies 26.50 KB (27136 bytes) on disk and is titled OmegaT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with OmegaT version 2.6.0_04. They take about 724.78 KB (742174
bytes) on disk.
- OmegaT.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.004
of OmegaT version 2.6.0_04.
OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is a program marketed by the software company OmegaT. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OmegaT version 2.6.0_04". If it is installed on your PC the OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 app will be found automatically. After you select OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OmegaT version 2.6.0_04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OmegaT version 2.6.0_04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.omegat.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\OmegaT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OmegaT version 2.6.0_04.
8. After removing OmegaT version 2.6.0_04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 by OmegaT from your computer, we are not saying that OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 by OmegaT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:49:09.937