OmegaT version 2.6.0_04
This web page is about OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 from your systemOmegaT
. You can find out more on OmegaT or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 at http://www.omegat.org/
. OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OmegaT directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\OmegaT\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04. The program's main executable file occupies 26.50 KB (27136 bytes) on disk and is titled OmegaT.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with OmegaT version 2.6.0_04. They take about 724.78 KB (742174
bytes) on disk.
- OmegaT.exe (26.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.004
of OmegaT version 2.6.0_04.
OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is a program marketed by the software company OmegaT. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 or simply click the Search field and type in "OmegaT version 2.6.0_04". The OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 app will be found very quickly. When you select OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OmegaT version 2.6.0_04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OmegaT version 2.6.0_04:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.omegat.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\OmegaT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OmegaT version 2.6.0_04.
8. After removing OmegaT version 2.6.0_04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 by OmegaT from your computer, we are not saying that OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 by OmegaT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OmegaT version 2.6.0_04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:49:09.937