Omega Version 220.127.116.11
Omega Version 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Omega Version 22.214.171.124 from your systemiCordForum.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on iCordForum.com. Please open http://www.icordforum.com/
if you want to read more on Omega Version 126.96.36.199 on iCordForum.com's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Omega directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Omega Version 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Omega\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 1.60 MB (1681408 bytes) on disk and is called Omega.exe.
Omega Version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.29 MB (2402352
bytes) on disk.
- Omega.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Omega Version 18.104.22.168.
Omega Version 22.214.171.124 is an application by the software company iCordForum.com. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Omega Version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Omega Version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Omega Version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Omega Version 220.127.116.11". The Omega Version 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Omega Version 22.214.171.124 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Omega Version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Omega Version 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.icordforum.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Omega\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Omega Version 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Omega Version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Omega Version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Omega Version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Omega Version 126.96.36.199 by iCordForum.com from your computer, we are not saying that Omega Version 188.8.131.52 by iCordForum.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Omega Version 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:48:19.157