This web page is about Omega 2.07.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Omega 2.07.1 from your systemOmega Engineering, Inc.
. More info about Omega Engineering, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Omega 2.07.1 at http://www.omega.com/
. Omega 2.07.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Omega 2.07 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Omega 2.07.1 is C:\Program Files\Omega 2.07\uninstOmega2.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. omega2.exe is the Omega 2.07.1's main executable file and it takes about 12.02 MB (12607488 bytes) on disk.
Omega 2.07.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.76 MB (14431625
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- omega2.exe (12.02 MB)
- uninstOmega2.exe (65.38 KB)
- ResDutch.exe (240.00 KB)
- ResEnglish.exe (236.00 KB)
- ResFrench.exe (240.00 KB)
- ResGerman.exe (272.00 KB)
- ResItalian.exe (252.00 KB)
- ResPolish.exe (236.00 KB)
- ResSpanish.exe (240.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Omega 2.07.1 version 2.07.1
Omega 2.07.1 is an application by the software company Omega Engineering, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Omega 2.07.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Omega 2.07.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Omega 2.07.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Omega 2.07.1". The Omega 2.07.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Omega 2.07.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Omega 2.07.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Omega 2.07.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.omega.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Omega 2.07\uninstOmega2.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Omega 2.07.1.
8. After uninstalling Omega 2.07.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Omega 2.07.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Omega 2.07.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Omega 2.07.1 by Omega Engineering, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Omega 2.07.1 by Omega Engineering, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Omega 2.07.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 17:49:56.710