Omaha Indicator 2.0.0
Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 from your PChttp://www.OmahaIndicator.com
. More information about http://www.OmahaIndicator.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.OmahaIndicator.com
to get more info about Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 on http://www.OmahaIndicator.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Omaha Indicator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 is "C:\Program Files\Omaha Indicator\unins000.exe". OmahaIndicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.19 MB (2291424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Omaha Indicator 2.0.0. They take about 7.67 MB (8045907
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRun.exe (45.51 KB)
- handle.exe (365.04 KB)
- ihud.exe (329.72 KB)
- OmahaIndicator.exe (2.19 MB)
- pGraph.exe (3.15 MB)
- ppexec.exe (45.72 KB)
- PSA.exe (137.51 KB)
- replayer.exe (429.72 KB)
- Starter.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (302.84 KB)
The current page applies to Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 is an application marketed by the software company http://www.OmahaIndicator.com. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Omaha Indicator 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Omaha Indicator 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Omaha Indicator 2.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.OmahaIndicator.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Omaha Indicator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Omaha Indicator 2.0.0.
8. After removing Omaha Indicator 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 by http://www.OmahaIndicator.com from your PC, we are not saying that Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 by http://www.OmahaIndicator.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Omaha Indicator 2.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 18:25:40.913