You can find below details on how to remove Olympic Team for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Olympic Team from your PCoblomysh
. Further information on oblomysh can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Olympic Team folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Olympic Team. Olympic Team's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
The executables below are part of Olympic Team. They take an average of 197.90 MB (207517736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- Robocraft.exe (1,004.54 KB)
- RobocraftClient.exe (17.35 MB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (514.04 KB)
- ZFGameBrowser.exe (646.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- nw.exe (1,002.00 KB)
- nw.exe (1.13 MB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.11 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Olympic Team is a program released by the software company oblomysh. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Olympic Team is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Olympic Team from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Olympic Team or simply activate the Search field and type in "Olympic Team". If it exists on your system the Olympic Team program will be found very quickly. When you select Olympic Team in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Olympic Team, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Olympic Team.
8. After uninstalling Olympic Team, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Olympic Team that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Olympic Team with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Olympic Team by oblomysh from your PC, we are not saying that Olympic Team by oblomysh is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Olympic Team in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 12:50:08.320