This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Oligo 7.50 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Oligo 7.50 from your systemMolecular Biology Insights, Inc.
. Further information on Molecular Biology Insights, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Oligo 7.50 can be seen at http://www.oligo.net
. Usually the Oligo 7.50 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oligo 7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Oligo 7.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oligo 7\unins000.exe. Oligo 7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.70 MB (2834085 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Oligo 7.50. They take an average of 3.39 MB (3556867
bytes) on disk.
- Oligo 7.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.84 KB)
This info is about Oligo 7.50 version 7.50
Oligo 7.50 is an application offered by Molecular Biology Insights, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Oligo 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Oligo 7.50 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oligo 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oligo 7.50". The Oligo 7.50 program will be found very quickly. When you select Oligo 7.50 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Oligo 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oligo 7.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oligo.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oligo 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Oligo 7.50.
8. After uninstalling Oligo 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Oligo 7.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oligo 7.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oligo 7.50 by Molecular Biology Insights, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Oligo 7.50 by Molecular Biology Insights, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Oligo 7.50 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-23 06:53:36.063