Oligarc version 3.0.2
This info is about Oligarc version 3.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Oligarc version 3.0.2 from your systemStillwell Audio LLC
. You can read more on Stillwell Audio LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Oligarc version 3.0.2 at http://www.stillwellaudio.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Schwa\Oligarc directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Oligarc version 3.0.2 is C:\Program Files\Schwa\Oligarc\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 693.34 KB (709976 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Oligarc version 3.0.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 693.34 KB (709976
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2
of Oligarc version 3.0.2.
Oligarc version 3.0.2 is a program released by Stillwell Audio LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Oligarc version 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Oligarc version 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Oligarc version 3.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oligarc version 3.0.2". If it exists on your system the Oligarc version 3.0.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click Oligarc version 3.0.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Oligarc version 3.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oligarc version 3.0.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stillwellaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Schwa\Oligarc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oligarc version 3.0.2.
8. After removing Oligarc version 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Oligarc version 3.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oligarc version 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Oligarc version 3.0.2 by Stillwell Audio LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Oligarc version 3.0.2 by Stillwell Audio LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Oligarc version 3.0.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-11 18:17:57.090